Friday, January 23, 2009

Girl's Night Out with Eva!

Last night I got to see my good friends from Howard Hartry Inc. Teresa's home overlooks Catalina Island. It was such an amazing view. I've known these women for many years, and it's like old times talking about every subject imaginable.

Eva fought going down at Teresa's house for two hours, and I finally ended up leaving around 8:00. Putting her down in her pack n'play at a new house freaks her out a little. It's so wierd. But, of course the minute I put her to bed at home she went right to sleep.

Although I love my child, next time I'm leaving her home with Daddy so I can relax. Sometimes you just need a night away.

Sunset View

Kym, Sara, Eva, Teresa, and Carrie

My Peanut

1 comment:

Sarah said...

dang girl you are lookin good!!! whatever you are doin its workin. hot tamale. ;)