Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tis the Season!

Noah and Merrisa snuggling on Christmas day.
I had to get in my Christmas kiss.
Ahma, Papa, Eva and Me
A gift from Grandpa and Grandma Reed.  I love the chef's hat and apron.  It adds that special touch, don't you think?
She looked so cute in that jacket.  I had to take some snaps. Although Eva was with us last year, we had much to celebrate this year with the adoption being final.  For me and my family we felt a sadness and emptiness with the loss of both my grandparents in 2008.  My Nuna made everything wonderful and magical at Christmas time. It's time to create new memories and pass down those loving traditions that she instilled in all of us.  We had a wonderful time visiting with Jeff's family and my family.  

1 comment:

Detroit said...

Oh man I am SO loving the chef hat and apron!